Parliamentary Registration Forms
- FORM I - to be completed by Persons NOT REGISTERED
- FORM 2 - to be completed by Persons CHANGING REGISTRATION DETAILS
Applicants are reminded that the following documentation must be presented with an application for Registration as a voter in Bermuda:
All applicants born outside of Bermuda must include a copy of their original birth certificate and/or a copy of their Bermuda Status certificate, or letter of confirmation of Bermuda Status from the Department of Immigration.
Each applicant applying for a name change must present documentation in support of the change, e.g. a deed poll certificate, marriage certificate or birth certificate, whichever is applicable.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A Bermuda drivers licence
- A special persons card
- A Bermuda identification card issued by TCD
- A voter's identification card
- A Passport issued by a Commonwealth country
- An employee identification card (with a photo) that includes the employee's name, date of birth and signature.